Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time keeps on Going

I can't believe it is 2012! It seems as a kid time went by SOOOO slow but now it is as if time flies by with or without you. As I was falling asleep last night thinking about the day ahead of me I realized,

"Time waits for no one." 

It was a weird thought, but true. Time is valuable you can't buy it, you can't earn it, it's just there and if you don't make the most of it, it will keep on going without you. Sometimes I get to the end of the day and realize, "What did I do today, and where did the time go?"

It's funny to me how time goes at the same pace day in and day out, it never changes (unless for daylight savings). But to us it can either go by fast or slow, yet it is the same seconds, minutes, and hours throughout life.

I started thinking...

  • What am I doing with my time?
  • How effective am I being?
  • Am I putting God first?
These are good questions to ask yourself. Remember "Time waits for no one," it will leave you behind, right on schedule or even ahead if you use it wisely. 

And Speaking of time, my book begins the first stage of production in 'copyediting' for the month of January. I won't hear much from the editors this month. They will be looking at grammar, punctuation and spelling. In February they will begin Conceptual Editing which will be for the flow of the book. So time will continue and remain slow for me in the month of January on my behalf with the book. Until next time, Be blessed and know you are deeply Loved by God!

Encouragement for the day: Make the most of the time you have been given and spend it with people you love, get to know someone new, and work on restoring broken relationships. Relationships take time. They don't form or fix in minutes but with patience, prayer, and positive thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment